Clinic M (MSM Clinic)
When is this service next available?24th, October 2018 from 17:00 to 20:00
|Wednesday||17:00 - 20:00|
Get in touch
Tel: 01273 523388SHAC East (Claude Nicol Centre)
What other services are offered at SHAC East (Claude Nicol Centre)?Find out more
The Claude Nicol Centre service is open to everyone but some people prefer a more specific environment.
Clinic M offers a confidential sexual health service to gay and bisexual men and other men who have sex with men regardless of HIV status on Wednesday evening. There are 8 walk in slots from 17:00 – 18:00 and appointments from 18:00. This clinic is open on Wednesday evenings 17:00 – 20:00.
To book an appointment please call 01273 523388
From 11th January 2018 Clinic M will be moving upstairs to provide more space so will be held in the Claude Nicol (SHAC East).
- Pre exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PrEP) monitoring
- Vaccination and testing for hepatitis
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections and HIV testing
- Free condoms and lube
- One to one sexual health advice
- Self testing for men who do not have symptoms
- Rapid HIV testing for men with no recent risk
- One to one support and advice around chem-sex and drug use
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)