SWOP; sex workers outreach project for women across Sussex
SWOP Sussex is a discreet and confidential and trans-inclusive service for women working in the sex industry delivered by Brighton Oasis Project. They aim to promote and improve the health, safety and wellbeing of sex workers in Sussex.
If you’ve got questions or are worried about your health and safety then contact SWOP on 01273 675526 or visit their website for more information
PRO(TECT); sex workers outreach project for men in Brighton & Hove
PRO(TECT) is Terrence Higgins Trust’s confidential tailor-made service dedicated to men and anyone who identifies as male living or working within Brighton & Hove and the surrounding areas.
The comprehensive one-stop service provides:
- Fastest HIV and syphilis testing at 61 Ship Street with results in 20 minutes
- Fast track access to SHAC services for a full sexual health screen with no appointment necessary
- Free and bespoke safer sex resources which can be delivered to your door
- A confidential space to talk about any issues which are affecting you through our Face2Face service
- Free alerts to your phone about local punters who should be avoided
- Connecting you to other local services
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01273 764207, or pop into 61 Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AE
**SHAC offers a fast track service for all sex workers, contact one of the above services to find out how it works**
If you or someone you know has been affected by sexual assault visit this page