During the Covid19 emergency we have closed all SHAC walk-in clinics and are operating a telephone service.
Please call 01273 523388 Monday-Friday 0900-1630 and a member of staff will discuss your needs.
If you are aged under 19 years only, and are not able to call, you can text us on mobile no: 07770813972
We aim to respond to your message within 24working hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
I want more information on:
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
Watch our video ‘NO WORRIES: A guide to sexual health testing!’
“I’m here about my vadge….”
Getting a sexual health check doesn’t have to be scary or embarrassing. Staff are there to help and getting tested is quick and easy!
G.P Practice drop-ins:
***You do not need to be a registered patient in order to access these sexual health drop-ins***
- St Peter’s Medical Centre, 30-36 Oxford St. Brighton, BN1 4LA
Mondays 3pm-5.00pm Tel: 01273 606006
- Mile Oak Medical Centre, Chalky Road, Portslade, BN41 2WR
Mondays 3.30-5.30pm Tel: 01273 426200
- Park Crescent Health Centre, 1a Lewes Road, Brighton BN2 3JJ
Tuesdays 3pm-5.30pm Tel: 01273 523623
- The Avenue Surgery, 1 The Avenue, Moulsecoomb, BN2 4GF
Tuesdays 3.30-5.30pm Tel: 01273 604220
- Portslade Health Centre, Church Road, Portslade, BN21 1LX
Wednesdays 3.30pm-5.30pm Tel: 01273 431031